[wplug-web] openacs production url

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Mar 4 12:32:35 EST 2003

> Yeah, I was talking about layout. The tables on the left seem to dominate
> my screen, and it seems odd to have a login box way down at the bottom.

Yeah.  the widget layout I stole from the "orange and black" color scheme
a couple of years ago. (thank you archive.org).  I have no personal
stake in what it looks like or where things are placed.  Just juggling a couple
of lines of template code to re-order things.

> I was wondering about the near term need for
> user accounts when there is a good chance we might need to reinit the
> production users after the amendments to the user related tables.

Good point.  I agree and think we should wait in letting folks make
accounts until we get the mailing user thingies done.

> Were there notes or slides from the talk last fall?

yep!

http://badgertronics.com/wplug/oacs-slides/

Cheers,
++md