[wplug-web] openacs production url

Evan DiBiase evan at recombinant.org
Sun Mar 2 07:55:36 EST 2003

On Saturday, March 1, 2003, at 08:23 PM, James O'Kane wrote:

> I'd like other people's opinions, but it seems a little awkward to me.
> can't exactly put my finger on why.

[...]

> Assuming we punt on waiting for evand and zman to produce their CSS
> guidelines, we've almost accomplished out first set of tasks
> established
> at the December meeting. Do we want to plan another
> planning/brainstorming
> session in person?

Z and I have finally planned to get together on Friday to work on a
design. We should have something final by the install-fest.

What are people doing during/after the 'fest? Maybe that would be a
good time to review our goals, plan for the future, and maybe even put
the site into production.

Evan