[wplug-web] openacs production url

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Sat Mar 1 20:23:45 EST 2003

There is still some apache magic I need to do before this shows up as
default, but here is what the new production site will look like:

http://www.wplug.org:8081/

I'd like other people's opinions, but it seems a little awkward to me. I
can't exactly put my finger on why.

Mark, does the listing of upcoming meetings update automatically?
Will this auto-create accounts for people if they use the login bar near
the bottom? If so, do we want that yet?
Does it matter if we use openacs or apache to serve images?
Are there any wplug specific intro to openacs things you can point us to?
ie. how does the budding developer get up to speed with the project, and
find their own little niche to work on?

Assuming we punt on waiting for evand and zman to produce their CSS
guidelines, we've almost accomplished out first set of tasks established
at the December meeting. Do we want to plan another planning/brainstorming
session in person?

whew. lots to say.
-james