[wplug-web] openacs website

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Thu Jan 2 13:00:51 EST 2003

Hey Gang,

Rob & I have gotten the first install of openacs working on penguin.

Here's how I'm seeing stuff operating:

http://wplug.org:8082 is the development site.  All development and
random hacking happens there.  (the curious can see what a default
out-of-the-box openacs site looks like.)

http://wplug.org:8081 is the production site (not set up yet).  Rob
will do some magic to route port 80 to port 8081 once things are working
to our satisfaction.

For folks wanting to work on code, drop me a line and I'll give you
the info on what lives where.  The code is living in CVS, and we'll
move stuf from the development server to the live server through CVS.
The two sites will have different databases.  We'll scram the dev
database occasionally and sync it with the production db.

I'm planning on diving on on friday or saturday into getting some
of the features we discussed up and working.

Cheers,
++md