[wplug-web] Re: wplug-web digest, Vol 1 #174 - 2 msgs

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Mon Apr 28 14:02:07 EDT 2003

Yippee!  contributors!

We're a little off the main stream, using OpenACS (http://openacs.org),
which is a fabulous and powerful platform.  It brings a lot more to
the table than your usual PHP toolkit.  I should be at the GUM on saturday
if folks want to install openacs on a laptop or something.

Even if you wdon't want to get into full-bore OpenACS development,
coming up with a data model, or even just pageflows for site features
would be welcome, I can do the grafting into the webiste..  Also, our
website design crew seems to have flaked out on us, so if you have
html/CSS skills and want to overhaul our look, that's be welcome too.

Chers,
++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "I keep forgetting that 'cow' is gender specific"