[wplug-web] Re: wplug-web digest, Vol 1 #175 - 1 msg

Jay Kramer jmkramer at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun Apr 27 12:09:23 EDT 2003

I've been looking into it and feel it should be fairly easy to create the
members directory using perl.  I am new to perl but I am picking it up
quickly.  It is such a beautiful programming language that I feel like I died
and went to heaven.   It is possible to create the database using MySql or
simply a text file.  I'll try both ways since I need the experience.  What
kind of features would you like to incorporate into the members directory.

I will be working on the test directory at http://caldron.com.  This site
goes down frequently.  My computer is also a test bed for studying how many
times you can shutdown the computer without properly logging out.  Believe it
or not it doesn't seem to affect it.