[wplug-web] Fwd: [wplug] For Brian Sammon

redtoade redtoade at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 18:26:00 EDT 2003

Here's an example of why a wplug member directory
online would be a useful thing.

Perhaps it should include more than just contact info.
 Fields of expertise, current "I have Linux running on
a _____", and links to home pages might be a good way
for people in search of specific help to find the
right man/woman for the job.