[wplug-web] new website initiative

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Fri Nov 8 11:34:34 EST 2002

James said just what I was thinking while reading through the thread(s).
Some goals that I think should be defined first and formost is:

 o Always know what component you are working on
 o Design the components so that they can be deployed incrementally
   Being able to release a small subset of the final project will give
   the developer a sense of accomplishment and will keep them focused.

 o Track bugs
 o Track feature requests
 o Prioritize
 o Stop digressing (and listing the obvious)

Taking my own advice, I'll stop building on that list. I'd like to
make my last point clear; once the feature set is defined, put it into
bugzilla--one entry per component, even one entry per feature of a large
component. Assign the tasks to individuals (or let them take it on their
own).

-j