[wplug-web] new website initiative

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Thu Nov 7 15:03:04 EST 2002

> The only part of XP that I remember is writing the tests first and then
> write the code to pass the tests. What are some of the other applicaible?

Pair programming.  Merciless refactoring.  Always have a working
veersion of the system.  Have close contact with the client.  Tracking
features throgh user stories.  Release early, release often. Calculate
'velocity' (basically function points per unit time) based on previous
week's performance and scale estimates accordingly.  there's a a bunch
of other stuff I'm forgetting.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "I'm sure you're probably interested in hearing our analysis of the new
   laptops that were announced yesterday, but it's hard to concentrate on
   that when there's a naked energy being running around yelling
   'Wheeeeeeeeee! Ha-ha! Whoooo-hooooo!'"
     -- John Moltz