[wplug-web] speaker webpage

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Fri Mar 15 10:05:53 EST 2002

would someone like to put together a webpage to manage future talks?

i see such a format:

GUM Date
    Order  Speaker           Topic
GUM 2002-03-02                                                 Add
    1      James O'Kane      Iptables                          Modify Del
    2      IBM Guy           Linux on IBM Mainframes           Modify Del
GUM 2002-04-06                                                 Add
    1      Robert Dale       Grub                              Modify Del
GUM 2002-05-04                                                 Add
    1      Evand             How I coded this page             Modify Del
    2      Zman              How I helped evand                Modify Del

If no one responds, I'll probably do it this weekend.

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998