[wplug-web] lain progress

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Mon Jan 28 10:08:58 EST 2002

I have set up the base install for lain.  This includes Tomcat 4.0.1 and
Cocoon 2.  (Cocoon isn't fully operation yet).

There is a lain group.  I have already added billings, evand, zman, markd,
and myself.

The working directory is /home/lain.

People in the lain group can start/stop the webserver - we're using
tomcat's built-in webserver as to not interfere with normal wplug
activities.

I will set up individual test sites once I figure out the structure.
Then each developer can have his own working repository of lain in
his own directory and test willy nilly.

I'll make a /home/lain/README for further instructions.

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998