[Wplug-web] Booke Reviews

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Jan 15 10:14:12 EST 2002

Hey Gang,

Fearless Leader wrote:

jo2y> There is/was/should be, but my begging for people to submit book
jo2y> reviews and such have gone unfulfilled.

I've done a couple of reviews of Java books a few months ago.
Wplug is welcome to appropriate them.

http://badgertronics.com/java/books.html

Feel free to normalize the scales if you want.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as
   kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic
   pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
    --Kristian Wilson, Nintendo, Inc, 1989