[wplug-web] wplug rss/rdf

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Thu Feb 14 10:06:00 EST 2002

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002, Robert Dale wrote:

> http://www.wplug.org/wplug_rdf.php

This didn't work out too well with what I was trying to do.
However, news listings should work well with it if anyone
wants to tackle that job.

Most parsers probably don't render different channels differently,
but I think we could still keep Next Meeting and Mext Installfest
in there and have links to the relevant info.  So, the result would
be:

wplug
-----
 news
 news
 news
 news
 Next Gum

Of course, if we make the Next GUM and Next Installfest a part of the news
(as they will be in lain), then there would be no need for those static
entries.

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998