[wplug-web] Re: [wplug-plan] website planning meeting

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Wed Dec 11 09:58:28 EST 2002

> Sorry, James. December 22nd would not work for me at all. I have too
> much to do for the holidays, and I'll need the time to do
> them. Besides, aren't we meeting this weekend? Couldn't we do this
> then?

I'm the bottleneck.  I think I brought some interesting technology to
the table (OpenACS : check the demo at http://openacs.borkware.com.  That
was 2 and a half days work).  I had to bug out early last week due to
a band concert I had that afternoon (in Apollo).  This weekend I have
concerts in the afternoons saturday and sunday.  It'd be nice to come to
some Decision one way or the other during the break so that we can get
whatever services installed on wplug.org and back to work while our
Youthful And Energetic contributors are on school break.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "I like to use it to post my pictures," the Prince of Darkness said,
   pulling up his home page on his PowerBook. "See, here's me during the
   Black Plague. Here's me during the Spanish Inquisition. Here's me in
   the Killing Fields in Cambodia. Here's me at the Microsoft verdict."
     -- John Moltz