[wplug-web] code request?

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Tue Apr 16 15:37:15 EDT 2002

How quickly could we throw a page together that lets people input their
email address and a number?
I think I'm volunteering myself to organize getting group tickets for
Kennywood, but I don't want to keep track of the count of interested
people via email. I would like a simple page that allows people to put in
their email and their estimated count of attendees. An additional request
would be a radio button that allowed them to pick from a group of dates. A
first and second choice would be better. We won't need to display this
info on any pages, so dumping it to a text file would work if it can be
done without losing data.

-james