[wplug-web] Pittsburgh!

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Apr 9 08:39:21 EDT 2002

> If nobody objects, I'd like to add some copy to the main
> page to the effect of "come on by to see some hot monkeybot-on-
> monkeybot action!!" which will hopefully drive up our ranking.

Hmmm... that might draw too weird of a crowd.  Maybe mentioning
"Linux" and "Pants" would work just as well.

++Mark Dalrymple,  markd at badgertronics.com
  "Again, why buy the software that single handedly supports an entire
   industry of help book writers and lets you get together with friends
   to talk about what you can't do and how much it crashes?
   I see little reason to jump on a bandwagon headed for a cliff."
     -- Maxx Daymon