[Wplug-web] (no subject)

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at cs.cmu.edu
Tue Sep 18 16:57:38 EDT 2001

This is a busy screen, I like to do alot at once, so here is what we got
on the left the main point is the wplug chat room in the center is
mozilla where I am takeing a practise exam for amateur radio (hopefully
some day I will get licenced) on the left bottem I am talking to my
sister who is in austria with her feonca (I have blaced her name out at
her request) on the bottom right you will see a costom xmms skin that
was made for my by my sister. all of this running ximan gnome.