[Wplug-web] Screenshot

Erik Michaels-Ober ekmichae at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 8 13:05:49 EDT 2001

I am a student at CMU and recently attended my first WPLUG meeting on
October 6. I figured I would submit a screenshot of my current desktop.

My desktop runs SuSE Linux 7.2 (kernel 2.4.4). This is Sawfish running on
GNOME with the Crux Theme. I am running a X Multimedia System session
launched from a GNOME terminal. Balsa, Gaim, Mozilla, and a Nautilus window
are minimized in this workspace. I also popped open my Main Menu for
everyone to see.

I have attached the screenshot in JPEG format with a thumbnail at 25%.

Feel free to use it how and when you choose...Erik