[Wplug-web] Board Mechanism

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue Nov 13 19:34:17 EST 2001

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 07:11:06PM -0500, Evan DiBiase wrote:
> Could you give me a URL? I'll be back around 8:15 or so, but I'm a bit
> rushed now with a few different things on my plate.
>
> This is why a board mailing list alone wouldn't cut it, by the way, for
> anyone who's wondering!

Check out this thread:

http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-plan/2001-May/000467.html

That's where we began to work out how meetings would be handled.

http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-plan/2001-August/000535.html

contains the short list.  I believe Jeremy opted out, but we should
check on that.

By the by, in that same message I had found a php voting mechanism. E-
you may want to look at it for a foundation.

Zach