[Wplug-web] lain

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Thu Mar 29 04:02:27 EST 2001

We've set up a new project 'lain' on sourceforge.net to create a piece
of, what I call, LUG-ware -- software made just for LUGs.  This project
is to mainly help organize our LUG but it seems too obvious to create
an Open Source project from it.  You can see the project page at:
http://lain.sourceforge.net

We should continue lain-specific discussion on lain's developer
mailinglist - http://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/lain-devel
and reserve this list for wplug's own website discussion.
(I just created the list on sourceforge and therefor may not be
immediately available)

There are some files in CVS now - http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=23597
Check 'em out (literaly ;)  Of course, nothing works yet and we are in
the design phase.

Enjoy.

--
Robert Dale