[Wplug-web] CVS

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sun Mar 18 14:16:14 EST 2001

> If they're broken, why are they in the repo? What can we possibly do
> with them?

They're in the repo because that's where they belong on the actual page.
Bk keeps the symlinks under revision control which helps when moving
between repos (stable and unstable).

> CVS would be better because, IMHO:
>
> 	* It's not going to break (as much)

Breaking is really the learning curve.  So are you saying cvs is easier?

> 	* More people are familiar with it

I'm more familiar w/ BK.
Have you guys done a lot of cvs development?

> 	* More tools are available that utilize it

Ok.. what does that mean?  How will that effect me?  I use vi.

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key