[Wplug-web] Announcement Scripts

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sat Mar 3 21:30:12 EST 2001

A while ago, evand and I tried to automate the announcement process through
some php magic.  Basically, you write an announcement on a web page and it
is automatically sent out a week before the meeting.  It's not working
however, and I'm not sure why.  The page is wplug.org/announcements.  The
repos however, actually just have a link to the files, so that people with
anonymous access can't get the user:pass to the site.  To grab the repos,
clone user at wplug.org:/users/zman/private.  I'll submit a bug report to
bugzilla as well.

--
Zach Paine