[Wplug-web] New Functions was: Re: wplug web]

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Fri Jun 29 20:31:28 EDT 2001

What's to say that anyone thinks like Rob does?

Again, my question of "How do I know when a single line entry is done?"

So .. you get this:

Which leaves a lot of spacing between entries. I thought it looked nicely
formatted without this .. due to the \n being changed into <br> ...

  http://wplug.org/INDEX.php

-j