[Wplug-web] New Functions was: Re: wplug web

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Thu Jun 28 22:31:45 EDT 2001

Formatting? Like:

  - blah

  becomes

  <ul>
  <li>blah
  </ul>

Wow .. difficult. How do you know when something ends?

Or something else? Can you define what you are thinking about?

-j

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001, Zach Paine wrote:

:
: On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 19:35:43 Jeremy Dinsel wrote:
: >
: > Zman,
: >
: > Got some goods for you:
: >
: > 1) I fixed the 404 and 403 stuff so that they show error pages.
: >
: > 2) http://www.wplug.org/lib/HTML-test.php
: >
: >    You'll want to delete the test document sometime. It calls htmlize.inc
: >    which has three functions: ascii_to_html, hide_email, remove_html
: >
: >    The test pages shows how each of these behave.
: >
: >    htmlize.inc has no dependancies on other code within the wplug site
: >
: > I'd recommend using "ascii_to_html" on the string obtained to display the
: > "Screen Shot of The Week"
: >
: >
: > -j
: >
:
: Very cool stuff, thanks Jeremy!  BTW, if the ascii_to_html could somehow do
: formatting it would be very cool as well :)  Thanks for taking care of the
: 404 and 403 stuff as well.
:
: zman
:
: --
: Zach Paine
: http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key
: Key available from pgp.ai.mit.edu ID: 87746D3D
: Fingerprint: B813 EFB8 ECD0 0C34 6F7F  71DD 01E9 17C3 8774 6D3D
:

--
- Jeremy Dinsel
- somewhere in the monkey house