[Wplug-web] New Functions was: Re: wplug web

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at wplug.org
Thu Jun 28 19:35:43 EDT 2001

Zman,

Got some goods for you:

1) I fixed the 404 and 403 stuff so that they show error pages.

2) http://www.wplug.org/lib/HTML-test.php

   You'll want to delete the test document sometime. It calls htmlize.inc
   which has three functions: ascii_to_html, hide_email, remove_html

   The test pages shows how each of these behave.

   htmlize.inc has no dependancies on other code within the wplug site

I'd recommend using "ascii_to_html" on the string obtained to display the
"Screen Shot of The Week"

-j