[Wplug-web] Screenshot of the week

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Tue Jun 26 09:27:18 EDT 2001

On 26 Jun 2001, Mark Dalrymple wrote:

> > Anyone mind if I start a screenshot of the week deal?
>
> That'd be cool.  I'd to have some kind of explanation of what it is
> rather than some cool but abstract shot.  e.g. "and here we see
> beautiful mwm with the 'hello kitty gets shot' skin, running mozilla
> showing a page on evands porn-o-rama, limelight, and emacs looking at
> lain source code" That way folks who want to get a desktop looking
> like that will know what to get.

::laughs:: I'd definitely prefer an explanation, or at least a title for
the image. As for layout, IMHO a thing like this would go well on the
front page right above or right under (in order of preference, depending
on size) the "We are WPLUG" statement. Design should be consistent with
the rest of the page; I suggest using sidebox() to do the drawing (with
an "(Edit)" link in the title for administrators).

-Evan