[Wplug-web] unstable -> stable?

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Sat Jun 23 12:21:31 EDT 2001

On Sat, 23 Jun 2001, Evan DiBiase wrote:

> Zach and I worked a little bit on the old "unstable" wplug web site
> stuff to get it to the point where we feel it is ready to replace the
> current "stable" look of wplug.org. It's important to note that this is
> _not_ lain, so don't think that all my promises led up to this, although
> the wplug-web team did work pretty hard on this site for a while, before
> we decided to switch to lain.
>
> So, at any rate, please check out http://unstable.wplug.org; if we don't
> hear about any problems by the end of tomorrow (June 24th), we'll assume
> everything is hunky-dory and replace the current web page.

This was discussed back in April.. I don't know why you guys didn't push
it then.

In April is was proposed to push it, I question the security, zman
responded and no one opposed his actions.  Here is the last email wrt
'unstable':
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-web/2001-April/000235.html

--
Robert Dale