[Wplug-web] My screenshot

Jonathan Billings billings at negate.org
Tue Jul 3 15:36:36 EDT 2001

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~billings/myscreen.jpg

At work, I have a linux box with a Matrox G450, so I have two monitors
hooked up to it, doing dual-head and Xinerama, with XFree86 v4.1.0
(http://www.xfree86.org).  I run both monitors at 1600x1200, giving me a
3200x1200 desktop.

I'm running fvwm2 (http://www.fvwm.org/), and I like virtual desktops (as
if I didn't already have enough), so I have twelve virtual desktops.  In
my screenshot, I'm only using 6 of them, I tend to keep some as a spare.
I have Gabber (http://gabber.sourceforge.net), xmms
(http://www.xmms.org/), netscape (http://www.netscape.com) and a bunch of
xterms.  I'm running BitchX (http://www.bitchx.org) running inside a
screen.  Also, I have an xterm that uses the command 'watch' to keep track
of what machines are in my ipchains filter (I have a trap for portscans
that add the scanner to my ipchains rule).  The vicemon xterm is a monitor
of what's going into my AFS cache at the moment.

That's about it.
-jonathan