[Wplug-web] New Webpage Structure

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Thu Jan 18 22:00:02 EST 2001

Do we agree that we should basically re-write the page from scratch?  I
think that we need to decide on a basic structure.

I think all of the content should be contained in a database or in include
files called from BOTH stable and unstable to make content updates easier
to manage.  What do you guys think?

How do we want to structure the new site in general?

"Lets get those creative juices flowing.. brainstorm".. it sounds weird to
say that so I had to put it in quotes.

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key