[Wplug-web] Ideas to kick around

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Mon Jan 15 01:25:37 EST 2001

These are something that I've been thinking about related to design

I want to have a two <TD> page.  Links on left content on right.
The left should have something interesting in the background and icons for
links.  These can be self made, or I thought we could use some of the
pretty icons included in gnome and enlightenment.  To see an example of
what I mean by a two <TD> page check out svlug.org

Later

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key