[Wplug-web] [wplug-plan] Logo Contest (fwd)

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Mon Jan 8 18:41:41 EST 2001

On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 01:48:59PM -0500, Steve Jones wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 08, 2001 at 01:42:27PM -0500, Robert Dale wrote:
> > On Mon, 8 Jan 2001 zman at charlie.angst-inc.com wrote:
> >
> > > We can certainly use forms to upload.  The winner is decided
> > > by whichever logo is chosen, so voting software wouldn't really
> > > be needed.
> >
> > So, how do we choose a logo without voting?
>
> [sigh]
>
> Robert, Robert... You're such a worrier.
>
> The best logo will be the one of the greatest size. Either
> that, or the one with the most red color. These are the two
> consensual chief criteria for logo coolness.

Alright, alright.. enough of this :)  I don't have any plans to design the
page on my own and I do want to make it democratic.  I figured wplug-web could
come to a consensus.  I see the flaws in that though, so perhaps a web voting
system would be appropriate.  Should we open it up to all of wplug?

billings: Stop hating me! ;)

zman

--
Zach Paine