[Wplug-web] bk having problems

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Mon Jan 8 18:36:19 EST 2001

I suspect two things here:

1. Since you modified the file directly, and forced it to write although it
was ro, bk got screwed up as expected.

2. I went into the repository and ran bk status and saw that there were
modified and and uncommited files, namely index.php.  I ran bk commit and saw
that the change comment was 'update meeting info'.  I don't know who made that
change.. might have been me.

I think you will be able to push your changes now.

I would suggest to all web people to subscribe to the
bitkeeper-users at bitmover.com mailing list.  It is fairly low traffic, but
there are guys on there who respond to questions quickly, mainly because they
work there :)

zman

--
Zach Paine