[Wplug-web] bk having problems

Jonathan S Billings billings at negate.org
Mon Jan 8 16:58:02 EST 2001

I've been having problems modifying the main page for the stable
site.  here's my error:

----------------------- Sending the following csets
-----------------------
1.38 1.37 1.36 1.35
takepatch: saved entire patch in PENDING/2001-01-08.01
Applying   4 revisions to ChangeSet
Applying   1 revisions to BitKeeper/etc/logging_ok
wplug/index.php has been modified, needs delta.

takepatch: wplug/SCCS/s.index.php is edited and modified.
takepatch: will not overwrite modified files.
takepatch: patch left in PENDING/2001-01-08.01

I still don't know how to do this right.  Why can't I make changes to the
page?  I admit, I have never once been able to use bk to do anything.  Why
are we using it again?  I'm confused.

-- jonathan "random walk toward success" billings