[Wplug-web] Install-fest images

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Wed Feb 28 19:09:59 EST 2001

Word.  The install-fest scripts still aren't working.  Take a look at them
in wplug/install-fest and php/ please.  I think it has something to do with
overlapping variables.   Library paths needed to be different for each
branch (/home/www/htdocs/wplug/lib vs
/users/zman/public_html/wplug.zman/wplug/lib) so I setup a file in each lib
directory called basedir.inc that sets $base equal to the basedir used in
that branch.  The php for install-fest images also uses a base variable.  I
tried to change it to base_fest but that didn't really seem to work.  Could
you guys take a look at them?

Thanks
zman

--