[Wplug-web] Re: Bugzilla database access

Jeremy Dinsel jeremy at gunix.net
Tue Feb 20 07:19:42 EST 2001

How was the bugs record added to the zone file? It looks like RCS was
overlooked. Future changes may delete this file.

-j

On Mon, 19 Feb 2001, Jonathan Billings wrote:

: I've got most of it up and running, but I can't do anything further until
: there is a mysql database created named 'bugs' and the user 'bugs' has
: access to it through localhost.
:
: Eventually bugs.wplug.org will work (currently I'm using
: www.wplug.org/bugs, but rob tells me that this will work soon).  I hope to
: eventually use the wplug standard theme (when that is chosen :) but intil
: then, it'll be the pretty simple bugzilla theme.
:
: --billings "coding onward"
:

--