[Wplug-web] Ready for publication

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Sun Feb 18 13:51:06 EST 2001

It seems to me that unstable is ready to be moved to stable.  Please go and
take a look: unstable.wplug.org
Note that there have been some major structural changes in the way
libraries and such are included in webpages.  I have added a README file to
the unstable repository which explains this and may be accessed by updating
your local repository or reading the attatched copy.

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key