[Wplug-web] New Features

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Dec 31 01:54:20 EST 2001

	Well, I've been a busy php coder over my break.  I've implemented
two new features on the website.

	Firstly, all of the minutes are now in the announcements DB.  They
can be added, deleted, modified via wplug.org/edit_minuteinfo.php (with
admin access of course).  wplug.org/minutes.php will display a list of
all minutes and wplug.org/minutes.php?id=# will display a certain
event's minutes.

	Second, I've implemented a past screenshots feature.  I've created
a function called sotw(), that takes an array as created by
mysql_fetch_array() as an argument and draws a screen shot of the moment
box.  The front page's box has a link to the past screenshots,
wplug.org/sotw.php.  The listing of past screenshots isn't too pretty,
but that can be improved.  wplug.org/sotw.php?serial=# will display a
specific thumb w/ it's comments.

	Gerr also implemented a new feature on the front page that
automatically links to minutes if they have been submitted in the past
30 days.

	Wee!

-Zach