[Wplug-web] Board Interface

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Thu Dec 27 15:42:25 EST 2001

Hey Evan,
	I've been thinking about the board interface recently.  I think
that viewed option on the website may be redundant.  If a board member
has to go to the site to acknowledge that they've seen the proposal,
they might as well vote.  It may be a better option to create some
functionality, where a member can simply reply with the original message
to board-bot at wplug.org when they get the notification email in order to
verify that they've seen the proposal.  In light of the fact that my
most recent proposal failed because not everyone even acknowledged that
they viewed it, I think that this functionality would be valuable
because it makes it very easy to acknowledge that you've seen a proposal
and are not going to vote.

What do you think?

Zach