[Wplug-web] screenshot

thrift thrift at phreaker.net
Fri Aug 3 13:30:10 EDT 2001

You asked for a screenshot, so I made you one of my desktop, and made a
150x1?? thumbnail for you.
I think last time I checked the site, the owner of the desktop being
displayed had a brief message about what was running on it, so I'll give
one of those too...

"This is my desktop running on Slackware Linux 7.1.  The window manager
I am using is Enlightenment with the absolute-blue theme and blue-heart
gtk theme, and on my primary desktop you can see my user menu in the
upper left, directly below is Mozilla wich is taking a glance at
www.2600.com, and to the right is XMMS with the k-jofol plugin and
adagio skin.  Along the far right are all 4 of my desktops without
borders.  My background is a picture of Lain from Serial Experiments
Lain.  Inbetween the other 3 desktops I am also running the GIMP, GAIM,
and a tinted gnome-terminal."

Hope this is what you are
         looking for,

        Dan Oliver