[Wplug-web] Lain

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Mon Apr 2 22:11:16 EDT 2001

I just got the source for lain, and I took a look at the db diagram.  Wow :)
I know you guys already did this, but could we take some time at the meeting
to go over the database and in general the ideas behind lain?  Then perhaps
some more of the code would make sense to me and I can start contributing :)
Should we start a bugzilla project for lain?  What should we do with the
existing unstable and stable bugzilla projects?

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key