[Wplug-web] Pushed unstable to stable: Done

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Thu Dec 28 12:18:08 EST 2000

Well.. it got messy at times because of some changes that were made only to
the main repos and not to any of the others, but I've sorted it out.
wplug.org now has what used to be unstable, and I've introduced the beginning
of theming to unstable.  I uploaded all of the themes in the phpThemes
package, and the config files.  Now we just have to implement them :)

By the way, I recommend that all of you upgrade bitkeeper to a 2.0beta
version in order to avoid some problems that jeremy and I ran into.

Later,
Zach

--
Zach Paine