[Wplug-web] The Future

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Mon Dec 25 10:26:29 EST 2000

On Mon, 25 Dec 2000, Zach Paine wrote:

> 	I figured we should start talking about where to go from here.  This
> 	is what I would like to see happen on the site:
>
> 	1. A new design and color scheme... it's time for a change
> 	2. Entirely php'ized.  Each page calls a few functions, all we have to
> 	write is the content of the page.
>
> 	What do you guys think?

1. The website should be skinnable.  Anyone could make theme.  Take a look at
phpThemes - http://sourceforge.net/projects/phpthemes - (which we used in
RIMPS - http://sourceforge.net/projects/rimps)

2. Whee.. PHP.  I don't care which language it is in now.  However, it
would be to our advantage if all data were stored in xml or a database.

--
Robert Dale

		Vive le wplug!