[Wplug-web] New Bk Setup: Done

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Fri Dec 22 01:46:53 EST 2000

Well.. that was nerve racking.. I think everything is working though.
wplug.org reflects the changes that were made in the previous repository.
Unfortunately, the actual changesets had to be deleted.

Right now anonymous access is running on port 7001
and can be grabbed via:
bk clone bk://wplug.org:7001 my_dir

The repository is only htdocs and below, none of the apache config stuff.
Developers can grab the 'unstable' branch or the staging area via

bk clone user at wplug.org:/users/zman/public_html/wplug.zman my_dir

I hope to move wplug.zman to /users/zman and alias it to wplug.org/unstable

What else.. oh the only files that I can think of that shouldn't be seen by
joe user were in the announcements/ directory.  While wplug.org/announcements
functions, you will not see the directory when you grab the repository. You
must have a shell account and do this:

bk clone user at wplug.org:/users/zman/private

And edit the files that way.  They are symlinked back to
/home/www/htdocs/wplug/announcements/*.*

While symlinks are versioned, the content of the file is not, so changes need to be made via the private repository.  Well I think everything is working now.  Just need to learn a little rcs and edit the apache files so wplug.org/unstable will work.  It's 1:45 and I'm very tired.. if you have any questions please ask on wplug-web at wplug.org.  Once we've tested this a bit, I will post to the main list about the anonymous access.

Any other files that should be hidden?

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key