[Wplug-web] First Post

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Thu Dec 21 12:31:24 EST 2000

On Thu, Dec 21, 2000 at 11:47:24AM -0500, Jonathan S Billings wrote:
> I have a couple suggestions, and I thought I'd test this list out.
>
> The colors have GOT to change.  Nobody does Black background web pages
> anymore.  it has to be lighter.

Woo! First post!!

I'm open to color change.  Although the background isn't really black.. what
would we like to use? White?

I think we need to php'ize it, so we can have a php header and footer file w/
body tags etc, that are called with a simple include line.

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key