[Wplug-radio] First Post!! I mean..

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Mon Jan 15 23:12:21 EST 2001

On Mon, 15 Jan 2001 19:28:55 Matthew Hughes wrote:
> Zach that is a good start. I am having some time trouble componded with a
> touch of computer trouble. So I may need to makit a wave or something.
> However I am really keen on getting it going.
>     I will do the segways and since I am a little behind the rest of you
> on
> this this is great cause I need to hear from the rest of you first. I
> think
> three items with segways will be enough for our first show.
>     Once I get my 'potato' box up and running with sound I will be able
> record with mp3 until then I will let you guys decide the kbps and khz.
> Just
> remember most users are still 56k on a good day.

Wav's will not cut it becuase of the massive size.  If you need an mp3
encoder I suggest lame.  You can shoot troubleshooting questions at the
main list :)  I would like to see some confirmations from each of those
people who said they would do a bit.

--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key