[Wplug-radio] First Post!! I mean..

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Mon Jan 15 11:32:41 EST 2001

I guess this isn't really the first post, but hopefully it is the first
post of a new beginning to the radio sig.  After the last GUM I think it
was agreed that we need to throw something together no matter how much it
sucks.  So let's do this: Below confirm what you are doing your peice on

	Zach - wplug news/linux news
	Micheal - ssh vs. telnet
	Evan - standard rant
	Matthew - segways and ?

I may be forgetting people.  Anywho, in the next two weeks I'd like to
produce something.  That means that by JANUARY 29 we will have a show!  So
before then everyone needs to right and produce a segment, whether that
means recording itself or sending it to someone else to be recorded.

Can we agree on a mp3 format?  What kbps and khz should we use?  After
these are all produced I can splice them together.
--
Zach Paine
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/zman.key