[Wplug-radio] Radio Show

Zach Paine zman at angstrom.net
Sat Feb 10 18:34:39 EST 2001

I would have posted this to the radio list, but alas,
it has been a while and I forgot the radio list's
address.  Anyway,  I liked what you did - it reminded
me of Geeks in Space (thesync.com/geeks).  And I
enjoyed listening to Evan talk about what he's working
on

I have two suggestions.  First, incorporate more news
items in the show. Secondly, and this maybe be
logistically impossible, could you take submissions
from wplug members to one centralized machine, and
then splice together?  That way you get a shotgun view
of what everyone is thinking about.  Just some
suggestions, and once again good work.

Brad