[wplug-plan] BackInTime Presentation

Bryan Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Tue Mar 22 23:17:40 EDT 2016

On Mon, Mar 21, 2016 at 9:45 AM, Justin Smith <justin at adminix.net> wrote:
> No offense taken, Bryan. I can see where my original synopsis may have
> played a bit too strongly into the anti-Linux rhetoric espoused by certain
> proprietary software companies.

Sometimes I can knee-jerk a little hard, especially on my phone, with
those little, evil thumbs.  ;)

> You basically said what I was trying to say: that it's a little overwhelming
> to get started sometimes.
> I'll bring this up at the next board meeting, and I'll revise the synopsis
> appropriately if my idea is accepted.

As always, just my opinion, which I try to (even if not right away)
offer a positive suggestion or change, if I find something that I feel
needs a little tweak.

-- bjs

P.S.  I actually checked Wikipedia, and there isn't a half-bad survey
of some software, free and otherwise. [1]

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_file_synchronization_software