[wplug-plan] BackInTime Presentation

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Mon Mar 21 09:45:23 EDT 2016

No offense taken, Bryan. I can see where my original synopsis may have played a bit too strongly into the anti-Linux rhetoric espoused by certain proprietary software companies.

You basically said what I was trying to say: that it's a little overwhelming to get started sometimes.

I'll bring this up at the next board meeting, and I'll revise the synopsis appropriately if my idea is accepted.