[wplug-plan] BackInTime Presentation

Bryan Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Mar 21 07:03:13 EDT 2016

I think it's an outstanding topic.

Again, I just had a big asterisk on the initial phrasing.  I hope everyone
sees that.  ;)

Just my opinion, and I offered an alternative synopsis that I think
explains it better to the Apple familiar.

-- bjs

DISCLAIMER: Sent from phone, please excuse any typos
--
Bryan J Smith - Technology Mercenary
b.j.smith at ieee.org - me at bjsmith.me - http://linkedin.com/in/bjsmith